The AMSWeb Tally is an easy-to-use, full-featured lumber sorter management system that combines the respective strengths of the ControlLogix PLC and a Windows computer. The PLC stores the current run-time parameters and performs critical functions while long-term data storage and data-serving functions are performed by the AMSWeb Tally computer.
Using the familiar webpage format, the AMSWeb Tally provides users with local and remote access to the reporting system. Because a standard web browser such as Internet Explorer is used to access the system, additional clients can be located in the sorter/stacker area, remotely in a supervisor's office, or in a corporate head office; all without expensive software costs.
- ControlLogix PLC sort logic
- Windows-based production data management
- Proven reliability of PLC system ensures minimum down-time
- All critical sorting logic and data is in the PLC
- Easy to use FactoryTalk View interfaces
- Reports can be printed to local or remote printers
- Reports are exportable to formats such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe PDF
- Product run changes are easily managed
- Sorter data & reporting can be easily accessed, even remotely
- An unlimited number of additional web client interfaces can be added, requiring no extra software or licenses
- Non-Production (slash, reject, etc.)
- Package list for a shift / run
- Detailed board list for packages
- Trim loss
- Production distribution by grade, length, thickness, width, etc.
- Machine utilization
- Sort error diagnostics